Join a community of hard-working young leaders who want to succeed in their goals and work together to build connections, knowledge, and professional skills.
Our upcoming session – Success Doesn’t Happen Alone – focuses on success and career goals. Whether you are driving hard toward your goals or not quite sure where your focus should be, this session is for you.
- Kevin M. Schmid, leadership coach specializing in career coaching, work/life integration, building individual capacity for peak performance, dealing with your inner critic/judge, having difficult conversations, and building emotional intelligence.
- Vikki Dingman, career consultant in executive coaching, operations, human resources, and talent acquisition and development in several industries.
- Christy Rolland, tax partner at EY and mentor who provides state and local tax advisory services to companies in a variety of industries.
- Strategies for asking for a raise or promotion
- Getting experience for the role you want, when your current role doesn’t provide the opportunity
- Strategies for building and nurturing an effective professional network
- Finding a mentor, advocate, or sponsor and what to expect from that relationship
- Making work-life balance possible while trying to achieve success
Join us for lunch, networking with other professionals, and engaging conversations to build your professional skills.
The Leadership Development Series is hosted by the United Way Suncoast Young Leaders’ Society (YLS).
*YLS Members invest $500 or more annually in United Way Suncoast programs to fund education and financial stability initiatives to ensure every person in our community has the opportunity to achieve their full potential. For more information on YLS or the Leadership Development Series, email email@example.com.