RESOURCE CENTER AT NORTH GREENWOOD
- Job Searches
- Resume Building
- Computer Access
- Financial Assistance
- Fax and Copies
- Programs for Middle and High School students
Clearwater, FL 33755
Fridays by appointment only
North Greenwood Resource Center
The North Greenwood Resource Center addresses the need for financial stability by providing individuals with job search and preparation services, training and certifications, and financial education through ongoing programs and partner relationships that meet the needs of employers and residents.
The North Greenwood Resource Center addresses additional financial needs by providing technology and resources for families and individuals to connect with ACCESS, health care plans, and other programs that lead to financial stability.
|Pinellas County School District||Provides educational opportunities through Credit Recovery and Dual Enrollment.|
|St. Petersburg College||Provides college courses and college experience for teens through Dual Enrollment.|
|Clearwater Police Department||Provides partnership through facility usage, recruitment, mentorship, and program implementation and funding.|
|Clearwater Parks and Recreation||Provides a recreational scholarship for teens at North Greenwood Aquatic Center.|
|PEHMS||Provides financial assistance and case management.|
|AMI Kids||Provides training programs for 16-24-year-olds.|
|Feeding America||Provides weekly food distribution items for families.|
|Boley Centers||Provides training programs for 14-18-year-olds.|
- To champion the development of children and youth in North Greenwood in recognition of the role they will play in preparing for their future and assuring the continuing viability of the community.
- To improve the economic development of North Greenwood in terms of its human and physical resources.
- To implement strategies that recognize education as a lifelong pursuit that benefits both the individual and the North Greenwood neighborhood.
- To leverage North Greenwood’s existing strong leadership and develop future leaders by investing in their continuing development, including an emphasis on collaboration and cooperation for the good of the community.