OFFICIAL 2020 FREE TAX PREPARATION LOCATIONS
For locations in Hillsborough county, click here.
For locations in Pinellas county, click here.
For locations in DeSoto and Sarasota counties, click here.
For locations in Manatee county, click here.
DID YOU EARN LESS THAN $66,000 LAST YEAR?
Have your federal tax return prepared, e-filed, and direct deposited for FREE. You don’t need to pay $200 or more for simple tax preparation! IRS-certified volunteers will prepare your taxes and ensure you get the largest refund for which you qualify. You may also be eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) when you file.
To help you prepare, download our free Tax Toolkit.
Let us prepare your taxes for you, or click the link below to prepare your own taxes using our free online filing option at www.MyFreeTaxes.com.
WHAT TO BRING
- Last year’s federal income tax return.
- Social Security cards and correct birth dates for all family members.
- A photo ID. If married and filing a joint return, both spouses must present a photo ID and be present to sign the return.
- All W-2 wage and tax statements for current tax year.
- All 1098 forms (for mortgage, higher education expenses, etc.).
- All forms 1099 and other income statements.
- Form 1095-A (ACA Healthcare)
- Amount of any income not reported on a statement.
- Records with amounts of deductible and qualified expenses not shown on a statement.
- A checking and/or savings account number for direct deposit (optional, but you will receive your refund faster than a paper check).
- Name, address and tax ID or social security number of any child care providers, along with the total amount paid for childcare.
The following partners help make our free tax preparation possible through funding, training, site availability and support
|AARP||FL Prosperity Partners||United Way Suncoast|
|CDC of Tampa||Hillsborough Community College||H&R Block|
|IRS||Linnie E. Dalbeck Memorial Foundation||McDill RAO|
|Republic Bank||Stetson University||TD Bank|
|Third Federal||Wells Fargo|
United Way would also like to thank the following year-round tax sites for their hard work and dedication:
|Daystar Life Center||United Way Suncoast Resource Center at Sulphur Springs|
|CDC of Tampa||United Way Suncoast – Sarasota Office|