Community Investment Opportunities
United Way of Sun Coast brings together people and resources to tackle complex issues and drive sustainable positive change to help our community thrive.
Improve the lives of children, families and
Community Investment OpportunitiesTo maintain continuity in a challenging and uncertain environment due to COVID-19 and in line with our strategic initiatives, including our continued focus on Equity and Inclusion, we are announcing the parameters of our annual community investment process** for Fiscal Year 2022.
- Applications will open Monday, February 8th, 2021
- Current Strategic Community Partners will be allowed to reapply (via a shortened application process) for any programs currently being funded
- Please keep in mind that funding is not guaranteed
- No new funding requests will be accepted at this time
- Requests must be for the same or similar programs within the currently approved funding stream
- Funding requests can be for a maximum of 110% of the funds received in FY2021
- Awards will be announced in May 2021
- We will launch a multi-year open application process in February 2022 (FY2023)