Leadership in Action
A Win-Win Program
Each year, corporate partners join with United Way in a cost-effective training program to improve our community and sharpen the talents of promising employees. Loaned Executives (LEs) benefit from a unique professional development program that cultivates executive talent, nurtures enthusiasm, strengthens sales skills and raises confidence.
Alumni have increased their effectiveness and business skills due to their experience as a United Way Loaned Executive.
LEs lend their expertise and energy to assist United Way in its Workplace Campaign efforts. As a result, costs are kept low by maximizing staff and volunteer efforts.
- Cultivate valuable business contacts
- Increase leadership skills
- Enhance public speaking and problem solving expertise
- Develop insight into community needs and resources
- Improve corporate image
- Boost company visibility and relationships
- Achieve professional development
- Impact community quality of life
- Maximize volunteer efforts
- Heighten awareness of critical community needs
- Create civic leaders for United Way and the community
- Rising executives
- Employees in transition
- Sales managers
- Management trainees
- Leadership potential
- Loaned Executive service runs 14 weeks
- August – November