This session is ideal for those that are driving hard toward their objective, as well as those who may not yet have clearly defined professional goals, and those who feel like they are just coasting and need a kick start. Our esteemed panel will cover topics that include:
- What is a personal brand?
- Who is my audience and what is my story?
- What are some strategies to building and nurturing an effective professional network? (Without spending a lot of time.)
- With so many social networks, how do I build my online network? What does my brand look like offline?
- How can I assess where I am now and what are achievable individual goals for personal brand development?
Join us for coffee, networking with other community-minded professionals, and engaging conversation to help build your professional skill and achieve your individual goals.
- 7:30 am – 8:00 am – Coffee & Networking
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am – Program