|Job Title:||Social Media Specialist|
|Department:||Marketing and Communications|
|Reports to:||Chief Marketing and Communications Officer|
Why United Way Suncoast?
At United Way Suncoast, important work is met with kindness and celebration, and challenges are met with brilliant collaboration. We are improving lives by mobilizing the caring power of communities around the world to advance the common good. We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our team of diverse changemakers.
Are you ready to make a positive impact in your community?
As United Way Suncoast continues to sever the constraints that prevent families from thriving, we seek an experienced B2C Social Media Specialist to build, execute, and manage social media strategy through competitive and audience research. We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted communities, expanding United Way Suncoast’s followers as well as social platforms, while sharing our impactful message to the community.
Are you ready to showcase your social media skills and produce exceptional results?
This position should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. A successful candidate must be a self-starter with exceptional communication skills.
Are you ready to work with a highly successful team in a fast-paced environment?
The Social Media Specialist is an integral part of the United Way Suncoast Marketing & Communications Team and reports directly to the Chief Marketing & Communications Officer. This individual will work within the Marketing & Communications Team as well as collaborate with other stakeholders, including internal and external partners.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful written and graphic content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, creating custom graphic content in conjunction with the creative director, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Using analytical tools such as Social Studio, Google Analytics, Cyfe, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Monitor and respond to consumer comments, questions, and requests on social media; and where appropriate refer consumers to appropriate resources or teams for assistance
- Manage strategy for social media organic and paid marketing program across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Analyze performance of social media content daily and incorporate insights into future decisions; Ensure follower growth remains strong across all accounts
- Utilize social listening tool and create regular reports and alerts for team
- Perform regular competitive benchmarking and A/B tests to fine tune strategy and oversee development and upkeep of Social Media Marketing playbook/other best practice guides
- Collaborate with multiple internal partners to advise and align on, social media goals
- Maintain constant proficiency and knowledge in latest social media trends and best practices
- Manage relationships with tech vendors and serve as point of contact for platform questions
- Create, present, and distribute annual and quarterly reports to showcase growth of program to global stakeholders and senior leadership teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years of social media or marketing experience, with demonstrated experience driving impact and growth for highly visible social media programs.
- Advanced knowledge of social media analytics tools and Google Analytics
- Experience working with several clients or project teams simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Active user of social media platforms with an understanding of how to increase online visibility and influence, and interact with consumer target markets
- Knowledge and understanding of professional social media management, online forums, and conversation monitoring and auditing tools
- Proficient understanding of content management systems
- Experience in developing SEO strategies is preferred
- Experience with social media crisis management preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite and graphic design experience preferred
- Both analytical and creative thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment with varying stakeholder priorities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
To apply for this position, please visit: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Apply/634076/United-Way-Suncoast-Inc/Social-Media-Specialist