Admiral Society members come from diverse neighborhoods, backgrounds and careers to make our collective vision real. Affinity group members inspire, empower and embolden each other to become agents of change in our community through philanthropy, leadership, and volunteerism.
Admiral Society Members Commit to an Annual Donation of Between $5,000 And $9,999
Last year, 164 United Way Suncoast supporters donated at the Admiral Society giving level contributing $946,354 total to UWS. Community engagement and recognition opportunities are among several rewards for this distinctive group.
Why Admiral Society
United Way Suncoast Admiral Society was created to assist with donor awareness and engagement in our work. We know leadership giving has a broader impact on our community, leaving a far-reaching legacy. By joining Admiral Society, you can influence change and create opportunities for all, starting with empowering youth to be successful in school and in life.
Benefits of the Admiral Society
- Quarterly updates from United Way Suncoast on how your gift is improving lives and conditions in our community
- Access to community leaders as well as exclusive informative seminars
- Opportunity to showcase your business via UWS Admiral Leadership Society Newsletter
- Leadership luncheon where you’ll have an opportunity to hear from a key leader in the community
- Volunteer and learning opportunities at United Way Suncoast and area nonprofit organizations
- Enhanced networking opportunities
- Recognition in annual leadership giving report
- Demonstrates your leadership and commitment to your community
- Gives you the opportunity to make a significant and lasting impact
- Provides invitations to exclusive luncheons and events throughout the year
Admiral Society: Four-Years to Tocqueville Society
In recognition of barriers for diverse individuals in the workplace, United Way Suncoast offers opportunities for all individuals to join a network that is committed to fostering diversity and inclusion in our community. We are pleased to offer a four-year version of the Tocqueville Step Up Program that provides an opportunity to learn about our programs, services and commitment to the community, giving prospective supporters additional time to reach the $10,000 annual giving level. The four-year Admiral Society plan is open to all donors as is the three-year plan:
Year One: $3,500
Year Two: $5,000
Year Three: $7,500
Year Four: $10,000
Year One: $5,000
Year Two: $7,500
Year Three: $10,000
- In the first year of the program, “Philosophy of Admiral”, donors will explore the philosophy of philanthropy and how it shapes United Way Suncoast’s approach to creating lasting impact in our Suncoast area community.
- In year two, “Your Impact, Your Way”, donors will immerse themselves in Admiral Society events and opportunities to engage in volunteerism and advocacy that align with their personal philanthropic passions.
- In the third year of the program, “Your Dollars at Work”, donors will prepare to impact our community at a more significant level through community leadership training and committee service opportunities.
- In the fourth year of the program, donors utilizing the four-year giving commitment will receive support from United Way in connecting to community leadership opportunities as well as opportunities to engage in mentorship and coaching of donors in earlier years of their donor journey. In this way, donors utilizing the four-year giving commitment will support United Way in the prospecting and cultivation of future Admiral Society participants.
Each year of the donor journey, through the Admiral Society Programs, offers opportunities that build on each other. From the Admiral Society orientation for new members in year one, through the mock grant funding workgroups, skills-based volunteering and immersive learning opportunities planned for years two and three, donors will have the opportunity to discover how their particular passions and philanthropic interests play out in our community and intersect with the work of United Way. The opportunities specific to the Admiral Society donor journey are complemented by access to the full roster of Tocqueville Society events and opportunities, as well as a regular cadence of impact updates, program spotlights, stories from United Way Suncoast volunteer leaders, and highlights from the community-based organizations with which we partner.
Join the Admiral Society
By making an annual Leadership gift of $5,000 to $9,999, you will join hundreds of other philanthropic leaders who trust United Way Suncoast to make the most meaningful impact and produce smart solutions to meet the needs of our communities. An Admiral Society gift is your investment in what matters most throughout the Suncoast area, ensuring that our neighbors in need receive help and hope.
For more information, contact Cassandra Montes-Wallace, Director, Individual Philanthropy, at 813-274-0944 or email@example.com.